Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Favorite Things: Crayola Twistables Crayons

I'm always on the lookout for products that make my life and the lives of my family easier. So, since my opinion matters so much to all of you [wishful thinking, I know ;) ], I'm going to post the occasional product review for items that I adore. Hopefully some of my favorite things will become some of your favorite things, too!

My first review:

I LOVE these crayons! Unlike regular crayons, they don't have papers that come off and litter your floors, they are encased in plastic (think ball point pen) so they don't break into little pieces everywhere, and when the crayon becomes a stub, you simply twist it back up (think chapstick) and, voila, you have more crayon!

They come in different lengths, sizes of packages and a myriad of your favorite crayola colors. Yes, they're a little bit more expensive than your typical crayons, but when you have little kids around, regular crayons can be disastrous. And, since school supplies are on sale right now, you can get them for a great price.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Carly said...

ooooooh, good recommendation. i think i will grab some when i hit up target next. my kids are always breaking crayons and it makes me crazy!