Friday, July 17, 2009

Bye bye baby Grady

It's official. Grady is now a big kid and I'm not too happy about it.

Since it has been a billion degrees lately and Grady tends to be hot ALL the time and he has an abnormal amount of really, really thick hair on his head (see previous post for a visual), we buzzed it off. And now he looks like a big kid :(

Oh, and then after his post-buzz shower, I caught him trying to poop on the floor so I rushed him to the toilet- pink high heel and all- sat him down and yup, he pooped into the toilet. It was only a teeny little poop, but hey, he's only 22 months old!

1 comment:

Christian and Christen said...

I am not going to lie, I LOVE that you have the picture of the little tiny poop on here. You are fun, Juliekins! GREAT to see Joy and wish there was time to have visited the rest of you guys!