Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summertime

August happened. Our blog didn't. Here's some of what we did:

1. We used our zoo passes and hung out at the Oakland Zoo.


2. The family camping trip was canceled. I can't say that I was too upset about it since I was 7+ months pregnant and the thought of spending the week sleeping in a tent with two toddlers and our dog didn't sound too great. Instead we went to my aunts house in Huntington Beach and lounged around, went to the beach, went to the park, went to the pool, took full advantage of our traveling partner (my mom) and went out on some dates and became addicted to Sudoku.



3. We ate a billion tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini from our garden. And I got a new cookbook called "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" and started baking bread. Yum!


4. We marked the anniversary of having Dylan's grandma living with us.

5. And, among lots of other things that I'm certain we did but can't quite remember, the kids had fun being kids.





No comments: