Thursday, April 21, 2011

How to make my day

Tell me that I'm 6 days farther along in my pregnancy than I thought I was. As in, I'm one week closer to being done with 24hr nausea. And one week closer to not ever being pregnant again. Oh, and of course, one week closer to meeting my fourth (and final) child.

Oh, you didn't know I was pregnant? Well, the cat's out of the bag now. Gonsalves baby number 4(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is coming sometime early in November.

[Lucky for you, you don't need to worry about calling me crazy, because that's already been established in several of my earlier posts.]


And let me tell you- my kids are EXCITED about having another sibling, although Emma is a bit concerned that all of the names have already been taken so our baby won't have a name. Grady tried to quenched that concern when he decided that we'd call it "Baby Lying in a Manger" (since I told him that we wouldn't be calling it Baby Jesus.) And Landon, well, he doesn't really care- though I'm sure he will once he's bumped out of the baby spot!

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

whoa!! Congratulations!! xoxo