Thursday, October 20, 2011

A real phone conversation I had today

Terri Brown (the director of Grady's preschool): Hi Julie, this is Terri Brown calling from Grady's preschool.

Me: Oh, hi.

Terri: Don't worry. Grady's fine.

Me:.....uh.........

Terri: I just wanted to let you know that during class today they were talking about smooth versus rough and each student had a smooth rock to feel when they were talking about that. Well, his teachers were cleaning up and noticed that his rock was missing so they asked him about it and he said he swallowed it.

Me:.......uh........

Terri: it was pretty small so it should pass on it's own.

Me: well, that's, um, good.

Terri: okay, well, I just wanted you to hear it from me before you came to pick him up after school and heard it from his teachers. I didn't want you to panic.

Me: Okay. Thanks for letting me know.


No comments: