Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where have we been?

The hard drive on my laptop is full so I can't upload any photos until I go through the last 3 years worth of pics and cull the ones that we don't need. This process is tedious and depressing because when I'm forcing myself to go through the albums, there's no denying that my kids are growing up. Fast. And even though I may not actually print each picture, there are memories attached to them that I don't really want to delete. Sniff, sniff.

I hear that if my husband would only set up a network, I could store the photos on his hard drive and then share them on my computer. But alas, until then I'll have to post without pics. And who wants to just read a post with no pics? Boooooring.

But, just to make sure you'll come back again when I actually get around to posting, here's some glimpses into what we've been doing around here. Photos and stories coming soon. I hope.:

1. My husband won the dessert portion of my family's Christmas Eve cooking and baking competition.

2. Landon started walking. What is it about watching babies take their first steps that reminds me of MJ's "Thriller" video?!

3. Lucy (our dog) spent the week between Christmas and New Year with Dylan's employee Grant. The kids didn't miss her one bit. It took several days before they even asked where she was. Dylan and I saw this as confirmation that we can indeed get rid of her without scarring our children for life. Anyone want her?

No comments: