Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Musings

Today my newest nephew will be born. My sister-in-law has been in labor for approximately forever and any minute now Baby Eklund will be making his debut into the world.

Today our dog officially moved out. Rhonda, our bookkeeper, came to pick her up and whisked her away to happiness. And psychological training (see previous post).

Today I have poison oak all over my face and it is slowly swelling my left eye shut. Incidentally, the oil on mango skin (which I am allergic to) is the same kind of oil on poison oak. Unfortunately my husband didn't know this before he came home covered in poison oak oil and contaminated our house.

Today I have treated myself to an afternoon latte with Trader Joe's Salted Caramel Sauce mixed in. Y.U.M.

Today it is January 24th and it is approximately 66 degrees and all of my windows are open, letting in fresh air. Aaaahhhhmazing.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

The Pints said...

I think you definitely deserved a latte after your Monday : )
-Dia

Carly said...

i think we would enjoy drinking cofee and eating trader joe's product together. a lot.

MacD Kids said...

Hi Julie! I had to 'comment on your comment' to me! If you can believe it we actually still have the roll down windows! As well as the 'must lock each door individually by hand' non-power locks! How old school are we?! :)