Monday, June 14, 2010

Sometimes we go for a walk...

...and my kids wear outfits like this...

...you know, like my old dress from when I was five, and butterfly pants and pink sparkly high tops...

...or you have butternut squash all over your face because your mom never wiped you up after dinner...
...or you sport a too tight wife beater 'cuz you're super classy...


Then this happens...
"Um mom? D go potty in my diaper."

So why the puddle you ask?

Because he's not wearing a diaper.

Then a car comes down the road so he has to run out of the way and finish peeing on the side of the road (notice the puddle following him)...



Then Emma gets ahold of the camera and Grady takes over with the stroller for awhile- please notice that they're heading straight for the neighbor's fence....


Finally, home sweet home!


1 comment:

Holls said...

your first problem is going on a walk. i do my best to never go anywhere with all 3 at the same time. obviously i don't get out much.