Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming this October....

Some of you may have heard, but in case you haven't, Baby G #3 (aka Howie III) is coming this October!

We're really excited about this news, even though it means morning sickness, a million doctors appointments, gallons of blood being drawn out of my veins, an EKG (why? I'm not really sure) and the WORST ailment of all, Restless Leg Syndrome (yes, it is the worst, trust me).

Emma is particularly happy to be the bearer of this news. She likes telling her friends that there is a new baby in her mommy's tummy and it might be a boy or a girl, but she hopes it is a girl. Personally, I'm not sure if this family could handle another little girl. Just kidding. Kind of :)

Speaking of the baby's gender, we won't be finding out until it is born. Dylan has wanted a surprise for the last two pregnancies (but, of course, I've gotten my way and found out), so this time, I'm going to give in and be surprised. I really don't like surprises. At all. But, since we already have one boy and one girl, I figure we're pretty much prepared either way. Right?

Well, here's to the next 7 months of carrying mystery baby!

7 comments:

Amaya Jaime said...

CONGRATS MAMA!!

Jenny Schlenker said...

congrats Julie, that is awesome news!!!!

Holls said...

HA! Thats really cool. The surprise uh? I'm gonna be really impressed if you can do it. Whats your due date? We are due the 24th- aren't emma and lils like days apart also? Crazy stuff. Lils is dying for a baby sister.. never having had a sister, i'm rootin for her too. But like you said, either one will be awesome. I'm glad you put one of those counting baby things on your blog. I been wondering what mine looked like, so i can just check yours and figure it out! Hope to see you guys soon!

Carly said...

YAY! i am also not a fan of surprises, but you are right that this is probably a good time to give it a shot. macy also hopes that our next baby is a girl, and she asks me almost daily if there is another baby in my tummy yet! i am so excited for you all - when you start showing you should post some belly pics, i love pregnant bellies!

MacD Kids said...

Congrats you guys! So happy for you! Man, babies all over the place huh? :) Oh, and I really liked being surprised with Carter (we didnt find out with him) it was fun to have everybody in suspense right up until he came! Only thing is now that you'll have done both (found out and not) everyone will ask which you liked better and it makes you feel like you're taking sides in some all important moral war :) I say I liked both the same! Congrats again!

Christian and Christen said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH my goodness! Congrats! How exciting!

nicole aka gidget said...

congrats! how fun to be surprised. That's what I always say- if had both already, then I'd go for the surprise. ;)