Sunday, March 29, 2009

3 reasons why today is a wonderful day....

1. Even though are kids are sick, they slept through the night peacefully last night. Glorious!

2. George, a beloved semi-father/uncle-figure of mine, brought me a 2 lb. box of See's nuts & chews (2 pounds!) to church today. He said that the nuts are good for me and the chocolate will make me feel better. Amazing!

3. The sun is shining through our front window for the first time since we've lived here. Our neighbors had this disgusting, scragily pinetree in their yard that blocked all of the light from the front of our house. Today, we got home from church and it was cut down. Hallelujah!

I hope your Sunday is wonderful as well!

1 comment:

Bryana P said...

By the looks of him, I don't think I'm going to like Howie as much as I like your other kids. I'm just saying.