Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Today

Today I am thankful for:

1. a 15 year old niece who came to entertain my CRAZY children for 3 whole hours so that I could cook and do laundry in relative peace

2. clean sheets and a freshly made bed (see #1)

3. being finished with my 7-year-old maternity clothes and being able to refill my closet with my regular clothes (see #1). it's like getting a whole new wardrobe without spending any money!

4. fresh cranberry sauce (see #1)

5. a sister-in-law who brought me a latte

6. a healthy, chubby-faced, good-sleeper baby

7. a husband who is willing to run to the store for me so that I don't have to change out of my pajamas

8. a 6, 4, and 2-year-old who still take afternoon naps

1 comment:

sunsfromsanfrancisco said...

I hope to have a 6 year old who stills takes naps one day too! :)