Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lately

There are approximately 8 weeks left of my final pregnancy and my brain is shot so I don't have much to say that will make sense. I supposed my brain will be like this for the next several months since after sleepless nights pregnant comes sleepless nights with baby, so you'll have to put up with photos without commentary for awhile. Thanks for understanding and if you're wondering what you can do to help- please stop by anytime with a vanilla latte or caramel macchiatto for me and some time to spend with my kids while I put my feet up for a while!

Here's some of what we've been up to lately:

Emma was in an 8 week ballet class and on the last day we got to go observe
Emma had her first soccer game of the season. Go Lightening Lady Bugs!

We went to Fairyland in Oakland for our first fieldtrip of the yearWe got to celebrate Dylan's grandpa's 87th birthday with him

Grady started preschool
Dylan has been teaching Landon how to longboard
And Dylan got to utilize his newly (almost) organized garage and tools to build something for his wife. Lucky him!(a buffet/potting bench/toy storage for our patio)

No comments: