Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What we've been doing...

It's been a month since I last posted because, well, not a whole lot out of the ordinary has been going on around here. Here are some thoughts and pictures about our ordinary life:

This is my friend Maria at her bridal shower. She got married on Sunday. I was her wedding coordinator and I realized that in my other life- the one where I don't have three small children and a husband who doesn't like to be neglected- that would be my dream job.These are my kids eating an afternoon snack of pirate's booty. Apparently they didn't want me to be taking this photo. Landon really, really wanted some but alas, he's not quite ready for cheesy rice puffs.This is Grady and Emma dying Easter eggs. Grady was really patient and got great color on his eggs. Emma just wanted to cover hers with stickers.

This is Landon, child number 3, making sure that we don't ignore him. Doesn't his little face make your heart melt!

1 comment:

We are the Ganyos.... said...

I love the third child's innate ability to create attention getting tactics to make sure they are not forgotten. Elena's is an ear piercing scream...