Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reflections and Hope

Have you ever felt like you were running around like a chicken with it's head cut off?

That's how I felt in 2009.
(unorganized, disheveled, frustrated, tired, uninspired, discouraged, unfocused, chaotic, uncreative)

In spite of all of my shortcomings, the Lord blessed us greatly. He provided continued work for Dylan. We were able to stay in our house for another year. Our children are continually growing and thriving. Our new baby is healthy and wonderful. We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.

When I opened up my new devotional on New Year's Day, I read the scripture: "I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. 2Timothy 1:12)"

So, even if 2010 proves to be as challenging as 2009 (which it very well may), we are going to hold fast to the promise that He, the God of the universe, our Creator, will keep us and sustain us.

And with that, here are some pictures of a New Year's Day stroll along the bay:

1 comment:

The Pints said...

Love all the photos of your beautiful family.